Equipment Housing at M24Seven
Our massive colocation capacity in a Tier III carrier neutral datacentre, wholly owned by M24Seven, coupled with our range of resilient IP connectivity services, means that we can accommodate virtually anything you ask. Maintained around the clock by highly skilled staff, our state of the art datacentre is designed and equipped to the highest standards.
Our colocation service is highly flexible and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. We can provide any configuration to suit specific needs. Partial racks, full racks and cages are all available depending on what you require. We provide a wide range of services that can compliment the colocation of your equipment: private VLans, cross connects, specific cable runs and a scalable level of management and support.
State of the art, secure, efficient and green datacentres
- 400 sqm fully equipped that can be expanded to 1000 sqm
- Dedicated 1 MW
- Power supply via two separate routes from opposite sides of the building
- Resilient N+1 UPS power protection
- N+1 Generator device protection
- N+1 AC Cooling device
- Dedicated NX1 and NX2 infrastructure on 2 different tracks to each NX
- 800×1200 mm standard size of a rack unit, 50U usable, German quality
- Fire detection system (VESDA)
- Enhanced security and the possibility of setting a PIN for each rack
- APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) available for free, with monitoring and remote access